I recently had the pleasure of being interviewed by Gaetana T. Parris over at Satin Doll. When you get a moment, get to know me a little better. My interview questions:
1. Tell us about yourself.
2. What are you currently doing besides your creative craft?
3. What do you offer on your website?
4. Where do you create?
5. Where do you get your inspiration from?
6. How did you get started in your line of business?
7. How do you promote your business?
8. What is one of your most important lessons you've learned since starting your business?
9. What is some of your favorite online shops on and off Etsy?
What I said.
Tuesday, March 22, 2011
Satin Doll Cafe Interview
Over the years, I have learned that the best way to encourage others is to share life experiences. As of 12/22/2015, postings on this blog are my personal, transparent experiences for women entrepreneurs. My Be Whole messages might not resonate with you, you might not agree with anything posted, and that is completely okay. Remember, these are my life experiences and how they are connected to me, supported me, and possibly changed me as a woman entrepreneur. I do not separate who I am from what I do. Feel free to read the archives (Labels) focusing on skin tips, etc. Interested in Smell Good Spa's sales and promos, subscribe here . Learn more about me by clicking the Itiel's Story tab above.